Ottawa and Eastern Ontario Landscaping and Site Management
Gino J. Aiello is a Full Member of the Ontario Association of Landscape Architects and a member of the Canadian Society of Landscape Architects. Over the past 20 years he has developed experience in all aspects of Landscape Architecture, Landscape Construction, and Landscape Maintenance through work with several firms and more recently with his own practice. Operating as a sole proprietorship since 1997, "Gino J. Aiello landscape architect (GJALA)" has developed a broad portfolio of commercial, retail, institutional, multi-unit residential and residential clients on projects ranging in size from a small residential garden to the 320,000 square foot Palladium Campus in Kanata (Ottawa).
Landscape and Site Management Services
"Gino J. Aiello landscape architect (GJALA)" offers a full palette of services in the area of landscape design and site management:
- Landscape Design – Residential, Commercial, Retail, Retirement Residences, Highrise Condominiums, Townhome Developments, Multi Unit Residential, Institutional.
- Site Planning
- City Site Plan Control "Site and Landscape Plan"
- Tender and Construction Documentation for Landscape and Site
- Field Review Services for Landscape Construction and Site Development
- Landscape architecture in Ontario and Quebec, Canada.
The Site Management Philosophy
Gino specializes in site management - landscape planning which enhances outdoor space while streamlining maintenance. Gino evaluates a property based on a blend of design intent, capital/life cycle costs, owners/users needs and rational maintenance practices. It is imperative that the maintenance be considered with the site/landscape plan to protect design intent and control costs over the life of the project. This thinking is incorporated into each and every project of all sizes/scales.
"Over 25 years a typical campus will spend 5x its capital investment in site maintenance"